Ever wondered what a physiotherapy appointment looks and feels like?
- Do you have pain or injury but not sure if physiotherapy is the right route, right now?
- Need to sort out a niggling problem so you can achieve your early 2019 resolutions?
- Has it been a while since you saw a physiotherapist?
We’ve outlined our classic physiotherapy consultation and follow-up session to help you make the most of your precious time with us. As always our friendly Reception Team will help if you have more questions or would like to discuss anything specifically before you book.
Please click links to read the full article …
- What happens at the initial consultation? Within your 45 minutes, your physio will ask details about your presenting problem as well as past medical history and other relevant lifestyle questions. There will be a physical assessment and clinical tests with diagnosis, treatment and future management agreed with you including actual dates, timescales and rehabilitation plan.
- What happens at a follow-up? Lasting 30 minutes, your physio (usually the same one for consistency) will re-assess your progress or healing stage, alter your plan if necessary in addition to treatment of your condition.
- What are private physiotherapy treatment options? We offer over 10 treatment options for you in physiotherapy. These range from hands-on manual techniques such as joint manipulation or passive movement, soft tissue massage and myofascial release to acupuncture/ dry needling, taping and Shockwave Therapy … As well as in-house podiatry and orthotics, specific massage therapies and more referral routes if needed.
- How many specialist areas of physiotherapy do you have? We have over 12 specialist areas including Women’s Health (pregnancy & gynaecology), Dizziness, Balance and Vestbular, Children and Adolescents … Our clinicians are highly trained in their specialist areas so you benefit from their expertise and passion in your specific condition.
- How many private wellbeing services do you offer? We have an expanding range of services including group exercise Classes such as yoga, pilates, Forever Fit(over 50’s) as well as specialist Diet & Nutrition consultation.
- Why come to physiotherapy? … At CPPG for Answers and Results!
- How quickly can you get better? The ultimate question! We provide expert, informed clinical diagnosis and realistic prognosis back to fitness depending on your specific problem and goals. We will challenge you to meet your rehabilitation goals but within a friendly and supportive environment for you to achieve your goals with us. Your results are our results.
Read the full article here: ‘What to expect from a private physiotherapy appointment
Contact Us if you have further questions or to book