Ante Natal Seminar – Advising Pregnant Women on the Management of Common Pregnancy Problems
The talk aims to provide pregnant women with helpful tips and answers to the following information:
- What to expect from your body in the later stages of pregnancy
- How to cope with Pelvic Girdle Pain in pregnancy
- How to train your pelvic floor muscles to prevent and manage incontinence both during an after your pregnancy
- The benefits of ante and post natal pilates for your body
- How to keep healthy and active during pregnancy – not to much and not too little!
Our expert speaker and Women’s Health Specialist Physiotherapist, Annabelle Dalling will be available to answer any questions.
This is a free workshop but there are limited places so please reserve in advance.
Please contact us to book your free place email@example.com or call on 0208 778 9050 or via our Eventbrite page
Refreshments will be provided.
Limited spaces available.
More about Women’s Health Physiotherapy – Obstetrics & Gynaecology