Please remember that our service is accepting referrals as normal so please click here to refer yourself to our service.
Self-guided Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
To support you to maintain a healthy mind during this challenging time VitaMinds is offering free access SilverCloud, a multi-award-winning digital mental health platform.
We are offering a choice of 4 programmes to help you ‘cope with challenging times ‘, ‘ease your levels of stress’, ‘sleep better’ or ‘build resilience’.
How does SilverCloud work?
- SilverCloud is an interactive online platform, read through the content, use tools, videos and activities to help you to feel better
- Access at any time, on any device (your phone, computer or tablet)
- Work at your own pace, access is not time-limited
- All information you enter is anonymous, confidential and secure
- The content is proven to have a positive impact on mental health by over 17 years of clinical research
To access this support we ask that you are over 18, live in Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire and are not receiving support from any other mental health service at this time.
You can sign up to a programme using the following link: https://bnssg.silvercloudhealth.com/onboard/
Information and self-help materials
The websites below contain useful and easy-to-read guides on common mental health problems such as depression and anxiety. They also have tips and strategies on how to improve your mental health and wellbeing, such as how to sleep better and reduce stress: