What causes it?
A common form of dizziness or vestibular problems can be due to a disorder called BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo). Problems within the inner ear may cause episodes of intense dizziness with head movements. Other causes may come from head injury, viral infection, medication and increasing age.
What you should do?
Seek advice from one of our expert Physiotherapists who specialise in Vestibular Rehabilitation. Our Specialists will provide a thorough assessment of your condition and develop an individualised treatment programme for you. A management plan may include:
– Specific techniques to treat BPPV symptoms
– Eye and head movement exercises
– Exercises to improve standing balance
– Education and advice on activities of daily living to improve confidence and function
– Advice on falls prevention
Initial Consultation £76 (60 minutes)
Follow-Up £47 (30 minutes)
Also available via Bupa and Nuffield Insurance.