What if I am in urgent need of help?


If you cannot keep yourself safe and need immediate help, please contact 999 or go to the Accident and Emergency Department of your local hospital (24hrs).

If you can keep yourself safe and would like immediate emotional support and/or practical advise, our counsellors are here to provide a confidential space for you to talk. After listening and supporting, we can signpost or transfer you towards other organisations that you may find useful.

Related News

Vita is an award-winning, CQC registered healthcare provider