We are now able to offer the opportunity for patients to access specialist help from our Physiotherapists online. Our new remote physiotherapy service allows you to receive treatment in the comfort of your own home and lead happier lives.
During your virtual appointment, our Physiotherapists can help you self-manage and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions in the comfort of your own home:
- Sports injuries
- Muscle and joint pain
- Post-surgery recovery
- Shoulder, wrist and hand injuries
- Knee injuries
- Back pain and many more conditions.
What to expect from our online consultations
- Video consultation is an important visual medium that enables us to correctly identify your problem, provide a diagnosis and discuss your treatment plan. In real-time, personally.
- Progress and rehabilitation
- Treatment programmes can be monitored effectively with a 1:1 visual analysis
- Your physiotherapist can demonstrate and will ask you to do certain movements, so that we can adjust your programme
- The government has recommended 1 outdoor exercise per day. As physical health specialists, we can advise how to make the best use of your time outdoors and indoors to improve your health and wellbeing at this tricky time
- We will still be able to refer you to other health professionals if required
- Personal communication 1:1 with your physiotherapist
- More than ever we value personal communication, with a smile!
And even a safe high five.
If lockdown has seen you develop a new ache or pain, or you have an existing condition which you need some support with, don’t suffer at home in silence, contact us on 020 8778 9050 and we’ll be happy to help. At Vita Health we celebrate life and work with you to offer a complete, holistic treatment.