How will your surgery benefit?
We will provide expertise in…
- Mental health clinical assessments, which will increase GP clinical capacity to assess and treat patients presenting in primary care with non-mental health concerns.
- Medication review and non-medical prescribing needs (where non-medical prescribing RMNs are available).
- Conducting thorough risk assessments and making appropriate and timely clinical decisions to help manage patient risk.
- Managing people with long-term mental health conditions discharged to primary care.
- Providing specialist advice and support to ensure mental health is taken on-board and considered as part of treatment and care in the surgery.