- An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and efficient Compliance Officer to work within our Governance Team, gathering and processing information and improving compliance with incidents, complaints, accidents, audit and subject access requests.
- You must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work well within a multi professional team, across various departments within the organisation and automatously.
- Your role will include processing complaints and incidents and ensuring investigations are carried out and closed off appropriately
You will be required to record accurate data electronically into various systems and within Microsoft tools, helping to extract and analyse information and proactively problem solving to improve
Skills and Experience
- An excellent attention to detail and ability to produce detailed compliance reports
- Ability to process complaints and incidents as reported and ensure timelines meet service level agreements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels across a range of departments and / or services
- The ability to proactively problem-solve and possess excellent data collection and audit skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including advanced Excel skills and computer literacy.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include occasional overnight stays, as and when required
- Experience of working in a compliance role within healthcare with a specific focus on governance and quality
- Experience in completing subject access requests
- Experience of audit and management of an audit schedule
- Experience of document control and management of a document control register
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page or please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover including access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Role: Compliance Officer
Job Type: Non Clinical