Please remember that our service is accepting referrals as normal, please click here to refer yourself into our service.
This page contains information and resources aimed at supporting your mental health during these difficult times. It has the latest evidence based and NHS approved resources and guidance around the Covid – 19 outbreak aimed at supporting your mental health.
Self-guided Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
To support you to maintain a healthy mind during this challenging time VitaMinds is offering free access SilverCloud, a multi-award-winning digital mental health platform.
We are offering a choice of 4 programmes to help you ‘cope with challenging times ‘, ‘ease your levels of stress’, ‘sleep better’ or ‘build resilience’.
How does SilverCloud work?
- SilverCloud is an interactive online platform, read through content, use tools, videos and activities to help you to feel better
- Access at anytime, on any device (your phone, computer or tablet)
- Work at your own pace, access is not time-limited
- All information you enter is anonymous, confidential and secure
- The content is proven to have a positive impact on mental health by over 17 years of clinical research
To access this support we ask that you are over 18, live in Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire and are not receiving support from any other mental health service at this time.
You can sign up to a programme using the following link: https://bnssg.silvercloudhealth.com/onboard/
NHS Approved guidance and resources
Anxiety UK: https://www.anxietyuk.org.uk/blog/health-and-other-forms-of-anxiety-andcoronavirus/
Every Mind Matters: https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/docs/defaultsource/coronaviruse/mental-health-considerations.pdf?sfvrsn=6d3578af_8
BABCP Covid-19 Anxiety Blog: http://letstalkaboutcbt.libsyn.com/coping-withanxiety-about-coronavirus
Mental health support and guidance
Advice and support for young people