Group Walks are led by our Chartered Physiotherapists.
* Each mid-morning walk is 30 mins
* Guided programme advised of 8 weeks with advice on how to continue beyond the programme
Must be booked in advance, please contact our Reception team on 020 8778 9050 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Meet at Priory Gardens, High Street, Orpington
– 11:00am – 11.30 noon every Monday (from 4 June)
– 8 week programme
– Limited number of spaces
– Must be booked in advance
* Health Benefits *
.. for your heart, lungs and mind. Exercise has been shown to reduce the risk of conditions such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes. It can also improve mood and wellbeing.
* It’s Free *
.. so open to everyone and easy to continue!
* Socialise *
.. meet like-minded friends while you get active
* Recommended *
.. it can help you work towards the recommended guidelines of 30 minutes of exercise 5 times per week
* Motivation *
.. we provide pedometers to track your progress and help motivation beyond the Programme.
* Advice *
.. the Physiotherapist leading the group can provide advice if you have any questions, and can help guide you to increase your activity levels outside of the Walking Group.