- Your main role as Step 3 Team Leader is to line manage a team of CBT therapists as well as manage your own caseload providing virtual based therapy & case management of referrals to the Psychological Therapy Service (PTS).
- This includes an assessment of problem, triage to the appropriate level of the service and monitoring a case from beginning to end, in order to facilitate a patient to maintain or return to their maximum level of functioning.
- You will be a motivated & dynamic individual who is committed to ensuring your team is delivering high quality care in line with NICE guidelines.
- You will provide clinical supervision & training as part of your role as well
- You will contribute to reviewing & implementing new processes & protocols for safe and effective delivery of mental health services
- Our services deliver interventions for some of the UK’s most renowned, household names and our objective is to become the UK’s leading provider of Psychological Therapy Services
Skills and Experience
- Experience in senior/team manager roles and providing clinical supervision
- Post graduate training in CBT or equivalent
- BABCP accreditation or eligibility for BABCP accreditation
- Experience of treating common mental health conditions
- Demonstrable experience of working in psychological therapy/mental health services
- Experience of acute MH/psychological assessment
- Experience of risk assessment and routine clinical outcome monitoring
- Experience of liaising with other professional groups
- Experience in establishing diagnosis and providing evidence based psychological therapies including CBT
- Proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages, databases and electronic record systems is required.
- Demonstrates high standards in written communication, able to write clear reports and letters to referrers
- A sound understanding of the principles of CBT and application across a broad range of mental health disorders
- For home-based positions you will be required to have a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address
- Other recognisable therapy qualifications i.e. EMDR etc
- Management qualifications
- Have an occupational health focus: value being ensured to both occupational clients as well as to individuals.
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Continued Professional Development and comprehensive training provided.
- Life Assurance insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Benenden health cover
- Length of service awards
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Retirement training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral cash incentive (Subject to Tax and NI)
- Uniform provided (Where applicable)
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to email@example.com
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Role: Step 3 Senior Therapist/Team Lead (PTS 625 R)
Salary: £40,000 per year
Job Type: Clinical