Vita Health Group are looking to recruit an outstanding candidate to join our vibrant private practice physiotherapy team at our Kingston and Waterloo sites. You will be responsible for your own clinical caseload, and provide excellent levels of care for patients referred from a wide range of patients. To commit to delivering effective, evidence based and patient centred assessments and treatments. With a focus on providing high levels of customer service.
The role will include:
- Delivering face to face assessments and treatment
- Managing referrals from a broad range of sources including Self-funding, Private Medical Insurance, 3rd Party and Sporting Partnerships
- Managing a busy private case load
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Aiming to exceed service user expectations by delivering excellent outcomes alongside excellent customer service
Skills and Experience
- HCPC and CSP Registration
- Previous experience in private physiotherapy practice
- Excellent clinical skills in treating a variety of patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain a busy caseload
- Commitment to delivering quality care
Why Vita Health Group?
With over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health, Vital Health Group has unique insight into delivering holistic, person-centred care.
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this we strongly believe in our company values: leadership, customer focused, people centred, quality and integrity. Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UK’s Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We value excellence in everything we do and work hard to exceed the expectations of all clients and employees. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our staff and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Life Assurance insurance.
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- CPD opportunities
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Benenden health cover
- Length of service awards
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
How to apply
Please send us a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining why the position is of interest to you and why you feel you would be a good candidate
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider that delivers best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients. We are committed to making people better.
We comprises of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry:
- RehabWorks (mental and physical health provider; established 1987)
- Workplace Wellness (mental health provider; established 1989)
- Crystal Palace Physio Group (physical health provider; established 1998)
Role: Physiotherapist (Private Services)
Location: Kingston and Waterloo
Hours: 20 - 40 hour per week (Flexible, depending on candidate)
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 plus commision (Pro rata)
Job Type: Clinical