The core purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the NHS IAPT Service, through the provision of effective and efficient administrative services for NHS patients, referring GP’s, healthcare professionals and CCG contacts.
It encompasses a range of administrative responsibilities that support the day to day operations of the business, as well as contributing to its ongoing development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional manner within agreed KPIs.
- Making outbound calls to process patient referrals.
- Updating patient information within IAPTus, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Identifying and escalating at risk patients in a timely manner to the Duty Therapist.
- Monitoring and actioning IAPTus contact lists in a timely manner and within KPIs.
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries via email.
- Checking and processing letters to patients, GP’s and Healthcare professionals.
- Ensuring patients are communicated with at the earliest opportunity for any changes to appointments.
- Undertaking general administration to contribute to the smooth running of the department.
- Any other ad hoc duties to support the function of the business.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator who enjoys problem solving and forward thinking. They must therefore be comfortable dealing and working with people of all levels.
Attention to detail, accountability and pride in the work they deliver is essential. Good communication skills and high level organisational and time management skills are also a must.
Why Vita Health Group?
We value excellence in everything we do and work hard to exceed the expectations of all clients and employees. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our staff, and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Life Assurance insurance.
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- CPD opportunities
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Benenden health cover
- Length of service awards
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
How to apply
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a UK market leader in workplace Mental Health and Musculoskeletal solutions. We focus on the two most common health challenges, proactively supporting our patients, service users, clients and their employees, helping to maintain healthy recovery focused outcomes.
Vita Health Group incorporates RehabWorks Ltd, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group
Role: NHS IAPT Administrator
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Job Type: Non Clinical