Purpose of the Role
Vita Health Group provides the IAPT service for the BNSSG (Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset) area. We offer a variety of short-term psychological therapies for conditions such as depression, anxiety throughout this region.
The core purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the NHS IAPT Administration Team, through the provision of effective and efficient administrative services for NHS patients, referring GP’s, healthcare professionals and CCG contacts. It encompasses a range of administrative, reporting and financial responsibilities that support the day to day operations of the business, as well as contributing to its ongoing development.
Providing support and expert knowledge to the NHS IAPT Administration Team, they will oversee performance management of the team to enable a high quality, effective patient focused service to be delivered, utilising standard operating procedures to ensure achievement of all KPIs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The Administration Team Leads will work as part of the administration team and have additional duties
- Line management of members of the NHS IAPT Administration Team
- Support the IAPT Administration Manager with reporting of contractual service level agreement KPIs, highlighting any issues with suggestions to resolve
- Ensure the team are consistently providing excellent customer service and exceeding patient expectations by driving a quality first ethos
- Management of complaints, including responding to and dealing with administrative and customer related complaints and raise all clinical complaints to Clinical Lead and Contract Manager
- Support the Administration Manager with team roster and workforce planning. Ensuring that any issues are escalated
- Assist with the management of the NHS IAPT clinical diaries, as required
- Regularly review NHS IAPT administration systems and processes looking for efficiencies and suggest improved ways of working
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions. We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellent in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our staff and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process and if you are successful beyond this.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Continued Professional Development opportunities (£500 annually) and comprehensive training provided.
- Life Assurance insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Benenden health cover
- Length of service awards
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Retirement training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral cash incentive (Subject to Tax and NI)
- Uniform provided (Where applicable)
- Employee Assistant Program
How to apply
Please send us a copy of your CV and covering letter explaining why the position is of interest to you and why you feel you would be a good candidate
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry:
- RehabWorks (established 1987)
- Workplace Wellness (established 1989)
- Crystal Palace Physio Group (established 1998)
We are pleased to consider applications who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK and these will be considered alongside all other applicants. However, they may not be appointed to a post if a suitable candidate with existing right to work in the UK is appointable as we are unlikely to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test required by UKVI. For further information please visit UK Visas and Immigration website.
Role: NHS IAPT Administration Team Leader
Location: BNSSG, Bristol city centre, Weston Super-Mare or Yate possible requirement to travel
Salary: up to £24,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Non Clinical