Vita Health Group are looking to recruit an outstanding candidate to join our NHS – MSK physiotherapy team in Medway across a number of GP practices and community centres. You will see a variety of patients and clinical conditions, accompanied with regular access to our excellent clinical support network from our leadership team.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider, dedicated to making people better, by providing integrated physical and mental health services to employers/insurers, the NHS and private patients.
Vita Health Group comprises of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry:
- RehabWorks (established 1987)
- Workplace Wellness (established 1989)
- Crystal Palace Physio Group (established 1998)
The role will include:
- Delivering face to face assessments and treatment as part of the Medway MSK AQP contract
- Aiming to exceed service user expectations by delivering excellent outcomes alongside excellent customer service
- Promoting the service and building relationships with GPs
- Delivering GP education
- Opportunities to develop in to a First Contact Practitioner (FCP) role
We believe in supporting our clinicians through their personal and professional development. As a company we have a career progression structure that is supported by our internal CPD platform, this includes a diverse range of training courses, ranging from clinical workshops run by our team of experts, to the VITA Health Group management academy.
Candidates must be good at communicating, building relationships, team working and committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service. You will be responsible for providing effective and evidence-based management of musculoskeletal conditions in our successful service.
Skills and Experience
- Commitment to delivering quality care and evidence based practice
- Competent at delivering multimodal treatment (Education, Rehabilitation & patient empowerment)
- Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice
- Maintain records in line with Vita Health Group and CSP standards
- HCPC & CSP registration
- Previous experience within an MSK service
- Strong communication, IT, organisation & time management skills
- Use outcome measures to demonstrate treatment effect
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this we strongly believe in our company values: leadership, customer focused, people centred, quality and integrity. Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the leading provider of musculoskeletal physiotherapy and mental health services in the UK.
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Life Assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Full & comprehensive training programme
- CPD opportunities
- Length of service awards
How to apply
Please send us a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining why the position is of interest to you and why you feel you would be a good candidate.
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, and reserve the right to close this advert at any time.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.