Would you like to work for an innovative and specialist healthcare company dedicated to becoming the UK’s leading Physical and Mental Health care provider?
- The Corporate MSK team are looking for a suitable candidate to work full-time across our on-site customers in an Occupational Health setting. The successful candidate would be a sole clinician working within the customers’ wider Occupational Health team, at a Greater London location.
- The clinician would be responsible for managing their own diary, building stakeholder relationships, and meeting Key Performance Indicators at each site.
Skills and Experience
- An understanding of the key principles of Occupational Health Physiotherapy including:
- Awareness of Blue and Black flags
- Management Report writing
- The principles of Ergonomic Risk Assessment
- Knowledge of the factors involved in Return to Work planning
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an MSK setting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- HCPC and CSP Registration
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Previous experience of working within an Occupational Health setting
- Further qualifications, training or CPD within the Occupational Health field
- Previous experience of report writing
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page or please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- Including access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Role: MSK Corporate Services Physiotherapist (699)
Location: Greater London
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Job Type: Clinical