Would you like:
- To work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated on improving and delivering services rather than delivering the same for less?
- Outstanding personal development and CPD opportunities?
- Flexibility that enables you to balance your work life and personal commitments?
If you answered yes to the above Vita Health Group is your perfect next employer!
We are looking for a High Intensity CBT Therapist to work within our service.
Are you a passionate CBT Therapist, can you demonstrate?
- Qualification from High Intensity IAPT Course (Post Graduate Diploma) or other Post Graduate CBT training course.
- Experience of providing high intensity interventions for common mental health problems
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills – Microsoft Office/Patient record systems
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise importance and benefits of investing in our team. We provide:
- Flexible approach to working through remote and homeworking options
- Day to day clinical support and leadership
- Excellent clinical supervision in accordance with IAPT Manual and IAPT Supervision guidance
- Opportunities for Clinical Supervisor, Leadership roles as part of longer-term career development
- A friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both our service delivery and support to our team
Skills and Experience
- Post graduate training in CBT or equivalent
- BABCP accreditation or working towards BABCP accreditation
- Knowledge of treating common mental health conditions
- Demonstrable experience of working in psychological therapy/mental health services
- An understanding of acute MH/psychological assessments
- Experience of risk assessment and routine clinical outcome monitoring
- Skilled in liaising with other professional groups
- Experience in establishing diagnosis and providing evidence based psychological therapies including CBT
- Proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages, databases and electronic record systems is required.
- Demonstrates high standards in written communication, able to write clear reports and letters to referrers
- A sound understanding of the principles of CBT and application across a broad range of mental health disorders
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- For home-based positions you will be required to have a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address
- Other recognisable therapy qualifications i.e. EMDR etc
- Have an occupational health focus: value being ensured to both occupational clients as well as to individuals.
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to email@example.com
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Role: CBT Therapist (PTS 626 R)
Location: Home Based
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience
Job Type: Clinical