We are currently going through an exciting period of growth and as a result are looking to recruit qualified counsellors to join our Employee Assistant service working in a remote role. We are looking for a dedicated team to deliver a high quality service to our customers working closely with our large multidisciplinary team.
Here at Vita Health Group one of our many strengths is our proven track record and success with remote working. While we’re very much aware and understand concern about Covid-19, we want to reassure you that as an organisation we endeavour to protect our customers and our colleagues in line with advice issued by Public Health England. With this in mind, with immediate effect, all interviews will take place via telephone or video call until such time that the current situation changes.
- On behalf of Vita Health Group you will deliver structured short term solution focused wellbeing counselling
- The role has flexibility working over a variety of shifts.
- With the support of a wider team and senior case management team you will have the opportunity to work in a varied multidisciplinary team
- You will have the support of an external supervisor.
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated and confident in remote working
- BACP or UKCP registered
- Minimum 2 years counselling experience
- Minimum 1 year telephone counselling experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (CBT or Person Centred)
- Basic IT skills
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Experience in EAP services
- Experience of using the Stepped Care Model
- Experience of Risk Management
- Experience in the use of Assessment tools PHQ9 and GAD7
- Experience in using CoreNet
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover including access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to email@example.com
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Role: EAP Telephone Counsellor (578)
Location: Flexible remote working
Hours: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum pro rata, depending on experience
Job Type: Clinical