Would you like:
- To work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated on improving and delivering services rather than delivering the same for less?
- Outstanding personal development and CPD opportunities?
- Flexibility that enables you to balance your work life and personal commitments?
If you answered yes to the above Vita Health Group is your perfect next employer!
We are currently going through an exciting period of growth and as a result are looking to recruit qualified counsellors to join our Employee Assistant service working in a remote role.
- We provide 24/7 Emotional Support and signposting through our helpline, and following triage and assessment ensure that clients receive the appropriate support at the right time.
- The role of the Helpline Counsellor is to provide the caller with counselling support as well as information, guidance or referral to in-house professionals or external experts for progression
- Where required, you will need to conduct structured telephone-based assessment and make clinical decisions based on clients presenting issues and needs and ensure positive outcomes by encouraging the most suitable clinical interventions.
- This role not only allows for flexibility of working hours, and being able to cover a variety of shifts throughout the day as well as night shifts during the week, but also allows for variation in the role with the opportunity to support with structured wellbeing counselling
Skills and Experience
- Experience conducting telephone assessments
- BACP membership
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (CBT or Person Centred)
- Telephone work in a service orientated customer care environment
- Background in Counselling/Psychotherapy
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellent in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our staff and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process and if you are successful beyond this.
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to email@example.com
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Role: EAP Helpline Counsellor – Bank (445)
Location: Home Based
Hours: 7 days a week, set shifts between 05.45 and 23.15 Day shifts 11.45am – 20.15pm and 14.45pm – 23.15pm Night shift 22.45pm – 06.45am
Salary: £13.20 per hour
Job Type: Clinical