Would you like:
- To work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated on improving and delivering services rather than delivering the same for less?
- Outstanding personal development and CPD opportunities?
- Flexibility that enables you to balance your work life and personal commitments?
If you answered yes to the above Vita Health Group is your perfect next employer!
- As part of a team you will provide telephone based Emotional Support, signposting, guidance and referral to experts for progression during the evening/night.
- Responsible for making clinical decisions based on presenting issues and evidence-based assessment to ensure the right support and treatment at the right time
- This role gives you the opportunity to work in a varied multidisciplinary team
Skills and Experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (CBT or Person Centred) with BACP or UKCP registration
- Self-motivated and confident in remote working
- Extensive evidence of practice in counselling
- Minimum 1 year telephone counselling/triage experience
- Competent IT skills
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Evidence of night working
- Previous work in EAP services
- Knowledge of using the Stepped Care Model
- Competence in Risk Management as well as experience in the use of Assessment tools PHQ9 and GAD7
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance insurance
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Benenden health cover
- Length of service awards
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Retirement training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral cash incentive (Subject to Tax and NI)
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Employee Assistant Program
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Role: EAP Helpline Counsellor Nights (553)
Location: Home Based
Hours: Night Shift Role on a 2 week Rota. Week 1: 31.5 hr, Week 2: 42hrs Shift Length 10.5hrs (with 1hr break) Shift Time 19:15 – 06:45
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Type: Clinical