Would you like to work for an innovative and specialist healthcare company dedicated to becoming the UK’s leading Physical and Mental Health care provider?
Are you looking for?
- A home based physiotherapy role
- Flexible hours to fit around your commitments – Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-2pm.
- Working with large corporate clients and supporting occupational health /specialist services
Due to exciting growth we have a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced Physiotherapists to join Vita Health Group, dedicated to making people better, by providing integrated physical and mental health services to employers/insurers, the NHS and private patients.
To carry out telephone/video-based physiotherapy assessment and treatment for a blend of patients, comprising of triage & treatment as well as case management of patients sent to our Network of Physiotherapy clinics. The role may also require involvement in specialist physiotherapy services.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Physiotherapy
- HCPC and CSP membership.
- 1 years previous experience within an MSK service
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to work individually or within a team and foster good working relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Occupational Health experience
- ACPOHE Membership or completion of ACPOHE Courses
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page or please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover including access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Role: Corporate MSK Remote Triage Physiotherapist (677)
Location: Home Based
Hours: 22.5 - 40 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £29,897 p.a. (pro-rata for part-time hours)
Job Type: Clinical