Mark is a Board member and experienced physiotherapist with 25 years’ experience specialising in return to work and function.
Mark joined RehabWorks in 2006, moving to the Clinical Director (MSK) role in 2012. He has responsibility for clinical governance and quality across musculoskeletal services, which achieved SEQOHS accreditation in 2017.
Mark served as Honorary Chair of ACPOHE (Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics) from 2014 – 2018.
Mark is a guest lecturer on the ‘Effects of work on health and fitness for work’ module at the Institute of Occupational and Environmental Medicine within Birmingham University.
As part of his responsibilities, Mark has occupied a seat on the National Council for Work and Health.
- BSc in Physiotherapy Queens College Glasgow 1992
- MSc in Health Sciences at Edinburgh University 1993
- Chartered management institute diploma 2008
- Member of the chartered society of Physiotherapy
- Member of the Chartered management Institute
- Registered with the Health and Care professions council